Health and Safety Protocols
We are committed to ensuring that our audiences can safely enjoy the excitement of live performances as we return to the stage in January 2022. For the protection of our community of patrons, artists and staff, the Sarasota Concert Association will be initiating the following safety protocols for all of our performances during the 2022 concert season:
As a participant in Safe Arts Sarasota, a collaboration of Sarasota’s major arts organizations, Sarasota Concert Association has implemented the following protocols for attending our concerts this season.
Preparing to attend the concert:
Based on guidance by the CDC and the initiative of Safe Arts Sarasota, the following policies are being implemented:
All patrons aged 12 and older attending a performance indoors must show either:
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of their performance OR
- A negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of their performance. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
If patrons prefer, CDC or other official vaccination record showing the patrons are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days since the final dose) may be voluntarily presented at the door as an acceptable alternative to negative COVID-19 test results.
Both physical and electronic presentation of documents will be accepted.
Photo identification must accompany the presentation of documents.
All patrons, regardless of vaccination/testing status, must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue.
For the protection of audience members, staff, and volunteers, if you feel sick, please stay home and take advantage of our flexible return policy.
Protocols will be revisited and may be revised based on CDC guidance and the evolving circumstances of the pandemic, including use of additional screening protocols.
When you arrive:
- Please plan to arrive at the concert hall earlier than usual, with sufficient time to allow for staff to check your photo ID as well as one of the documents listed above prior to entering the venue.
Inside the Concert venue:
- Regardless of vaccination status or proof of negative test, all patrons, staff and volunteers are required to wear a mask, covering their nose and mouth, in all public spaces, including the lobby, restrooms and concert hall.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the lobby
For patrons who are uncomfortable returning to the concert hall, or do not wish to provide one of the documents listed above, we are offering flexible refunds. Subscription order refunds will be available upon request through the start of the season. We will also provide refunds if you are not feeling well on the day of the performance.
Tickets can also be donated back to Sarasota Concert Association for a tax-deductible contribution. Simply call the Box Office at (941) 966-6161 during regular box office hours, or send an email to BoxOffice@SCAsarasota.org.
All staff, ushers and volunteers interacting with patrons will be masked.
Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the lobby.
Should you have any questions regarding these protocols, please reach out to the Sarasota Concert Association Box Office at 941.966-6161 Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm, or email boxoffice@SCAsarasota.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support and flexibility as we work toward safely welcoming you back to live performances!